Would you like to write for the WebYeshiva.org blog?
To write for the WebYeshiva.org blog you must either be a WebYeshiva.org Halacha Mastery & Semicha Program student or approved by WebYeshiva.org to write for us. If you’re not a student yet, send us a note with a little bit of your background, some writing samples, and article ideas and we’ll be happy to consider your post.
What are we looking for in an article?
A mix of something interesting, unique, personal, and of course Torah-related. If you’re a Halacha Mastery student we would prefer some correlation with something you are learning at WebYeshiva. Anything not Torah-related or that does not meet WebYeshiva.org criteria will be rejected.
- Topics must be sent in first before a draft or final draft.
- All posts must be approved by WebYeshiva.org
- Topics must be on something you are learning or connected to your learning.
- The post should be 500-600 words. Longer articles must be approved.
- The post must be unique, not previously printed anywhere.
- The post must not be re-posted anywhere.
- Links in articles must be approved by WebYeshiva.org.
- Pictures sent in for an article must be approved by WebYeshiva.org.
- Authors must provide a bio for the end of the article.
- Authors must check spelling, punctuation, etc. Messy posts may be rejected.
- WebYeshiva.org has the right to edit all materials sent in for publication.
- All materials published become the property of WebYeshiva.org.
- Authors will not be compensated for works but will receive a HUGE thank you.
- Authors may not sell products or services through their posts.
- WebYeshiva.org reserves the right to publish or un-publish posts.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org